1. The calorific value of biomass pellet fuel is about 3900-4800 kcal / kg, and the calorific value after carbonization is as high as 7000-8000 kcal / kg.
2. Biomass pellet fuel has high purity, and does not contain other impurities that do not produce heat. Its carbon content is 75-85%, ash content is 3-6%, and water content is 1-3%. It absolutely does not contain impurities such as coal gangue and stone that do not heat but consume heat, which will directly reduce the cost of enterprises.
3. Biomass pellet fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus and does not corrode the boiler, which can extend the service life of the boiler, and the enterprise will benefit greatly.
4. Because biomass pellet fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, it does not produce sulfur dioxide and phosphorus pentoxide during combustion, so it will not lead to acid rain, air pollution and environmental pollution.
5. The biomass pellet fuel is clean and sanitary, easy to feed, reduces the labor intensity of workers, greatly improves the labor environment, and the enterprise will reduce the cost of labor.